Free invisible hit counter ProfShade: Full Disclosure and Offer of Resignation

Thursday, February 10, 2005

Full Disclosure and Offer of Resignation

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Before my private life is publicly 'outed' at the Daily Kos due to my political affiliations, I felt it prudent though painful to fully disclose my sexual and secret Internet activities before it became an onerous embarrassment to my fellow bloggers at Lifelike Pundits.

Here wit:

I harbor an intense and unhealthy fascination with Gillian Anderson and have been forcibly removed from the gates of her home after a starvation vigil in her honor

My girlfriend owns handcuffs, although we've never used them

For a three-year period beginning in 1983 I subscribed to 'Jugs' magazine

I am the Webmaster at Lesbian Sex Mafia

My son runs a Web site for trading Yu-Gi-Oh cards

Although I write under the pseudonym ProfShade, my real name is Wink Martindale

I have never applied for a White House Press Corps pass, but if I did received one I'd ask Scott McClellan, "Who does your suits?"

I hope this public disclosure is satisfying to the far-left, and they have every right to revel in the pain and misery this is now causing my family. To my fellow bloggers at Lifelike Pundits, I pray you accept my apology and humbly offer my resignation, fearing my non-disclosures may have done you all great harm in the future.

Sincerely,
ProfShade